Landscapers only carry tools that they use, and need. They already have leaf blowers, rakes, brooms, and dustpans & shovels. Why would they want a Peace Broom – that claims to do all these jobs? What can an oversized hand fan, even with good intentions, possibly do to help a landscaper, grounds maintenance worker, or any other professional that already has the best of these tools?
Why not have one quiet, lightweight tool that does several jobs from blowing, sweeping, and raking, on any surface, does them better & faster with more power, and finesse, is easier to use, and its’ fun. No gas, no cords, no hassle, and people & pets aren’t annoyed. And, it can display your company name, proudly.
Often times, a job may be better accomplished one way, rather than another. “Better” usually referring to cost, time, effort, and risk vs reward. To be fair, please never confuse my intention to justify using Peace Broom as a claim that it somehow blows as well as your favorite leaf blower (it cannot), nor that it is always easier to use than a leaf blower (it often is, though). However, I do intend to attempt to convince landscapers why it should become a preferred choice that quickly and easily accomplishes many jobs, and reinforces your ability to get things done with compassion for your customers, as well as for you and your workers who need to get the job done without wasting time, effort, or money.
Lightweight and durable, the motions you employ are very similar to that of a broom. Short, balanced, cross-body motions that only vary as it is used to blow wind, and then the motions remain similar to sweeping, only slightly resisted by air pressure, and no longer limited to ground or direct contact to move debris. Using walls & the ground to concentrate airflow, just like with your leaf blower, go from blowing to sweeping, sweeping to raking, and back to blowing with the same lightweight tool. Then, pick it all up to bag or put in a trash bin, wheel barrow, or feed it into a monster leaf processing vacuum. Peace Broom will become your next favorite landscaper’s tool.
- Save Time and Money by leaving smaller jobs to Peace Broom. Extend the life and reduce wear & tear on your expensive leaf blowers, and on the backs of you and your workers who have to get them out, put them on, haul them around, and put them back. If you have to sweep or rake an area, Peace Broom adds leaf blower power to the job, whenever needed, and it’s quite a good sized debris dustpan, and loader. Clear spaces quickly, quietly, and easily.
- Competitive “Green” Marketing Advantage employing a quiet tool that appeases noise-hating leaf blower ban groups, property management boards, city councils, and sensitive neighbors. Where banned, Peace Broom may be your only practical alternative to traditional brooms and rakes. Put your business in the best light possible, and offer cost effective alternatives that are worth paying a little more for, if necessary. You will also be stirring up & breathing less dust, ingesting less blower exhaust fumes, and stirred up pesticides. Being more green is good for everyone.
- Be Flexible and Get The Job Done not just for those who want peace & quiet. Use Peace Broom anytime, start early and work later without the noise, because it does so much more than just a leaf blower, broom, rake, or dustpan, and on nearly any surface. 5 times more powerful than a broom, and 30%+ more efficient on leaves in grass, Peace Broom gives landscapers the power you need.
- Get and Keep More and Better Jobs How? By accommodating and addressing more needs of your customers into all facets of growing and maintaining the highest reputation possible, using tools that reinforce that total customer satisfaction commitment, and the best way to eliminate noise complaints and show more than just empathy. More than anything, showing that you care makes all the difference. Now, you have that option, and it won’t send you back to the stone age.
- Greater Peace and Happiness will be enjoyed by all. Landscapers won’t be yelled at as often, and everyone will enjoy your work with far less annoyance, even you and your workers will get to hear a few more birds, and possibly hear, “thank you!” a little more often. Seriously, loud noise is harming your quality of life, and it has damaging impact far greater than just the annoyance.
As the power, and benefits of Peace Broom are being discovered , it seems to me that this tool should have already been invented by now, but more importantly, it is no gimmick, and it is no wimp. It is also not magic, but commanding the wind with Peace Broom will save you tons of time and effort, and it’s also really fun to use. Blow in peace.